Our goals remain:
1. To draw out and encourage our Caribbean talent.
2. To expand awareness of SCBWI among new and established writers/illustrators – and in the broader communities
3. To develop a resource and support system for all writers, including those who are not familiar with the publishing world
4. To attract and actively solicit Caribbean writers who are already published in the field; with the intention of unifying a vital resource in the region for networking, mentoring, sharing knowledge and encouragement.
5. To create opportunities to collectively present our region as a resource to publishers for first class, international talent.
6. To set up funds/grants/awards specifically for Caribbean writers and artists in this field.